Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Rabbit
Red Hall

[Pinned] Rabbit

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameRabbitBiographyOne of the most popular, if not, the most popular Jedi to ever grace the game.  Rabbit would win many over with her charisma, her energy, her wit, and, her undeniable charm.  While there have been some other ...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0328Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Wenis
Red Hall

[Pinned] Wenis

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameWenisAs for Wenis, he's a different story. He's really the one who figured out most all the glitches that everyone did back then. Warrior was only his side kick. Inside building glitching and behind invisible wall glitching...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0244Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Mastaisac
Red Hall

[Pinned] Mastaisac

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameMastaisacBiographyWhile known for his consistent prowess and skill on the battlefield, Mastaisac was really known, and still is known, for his diplomacy, wise decision making, maturity, and calmness that seems to hover arou...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0223Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Mystery
Red Hall

[Pinned] Mystery

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameNinja/MysteryEver since the launch of the new school generation Mystery has been one of those guys that sat on top. He was an extremely fast player with a lot of knowledge of ramps and other techniques. He was incredible at...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0176Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Passion
Red Hall

[Pinned] Passion

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FamePassionThe largest reason we were able to claim victory against JOG in the 6v6 circa 2011. Most certainly deserving of being known as the 'Hero of Tatooine'. -KratosPassion has always been LSJ's wildcard. Whether it is conq...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0185Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Berserk
Red Hall

[Pinned] Berserk

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameBerserkYes for Berserk, he's a really cool guy and went from being a complete noob to one of the best players in the newer generation. He contributed a lot to LSJ, yes for Berserk. -RabbitHe has worked really hard to get wh...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0243Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] LAK
Red Hall

[Pinned] LAK

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameLAKMy first run in with lak was during his time with oes when he was still new to the game. At that time oes and jog had just did a match in which we won but it was highly contested by oes members who said we cheated. I can...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0162Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Scarz
Red Hall

[Pinned] Scarz

center]SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameScarzI say yes, Scarz was underated. Whenever I think of LSJ Scarz is always one of the first people that pop into my head other than Lak and Kratos. -RabbitI kinda agree with neji on this. To me lsj and all the impor...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0200Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Kratos
Red Hall

[Pinned] Kratos

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameKratosKratos and I have a most peculiar relationship. We have led side by side in harmony and fought shoulder to shoulder together in the trenches. We have been deeply embittered enemies with absolutely nothing good to spe...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0170Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Lordjada
Red Hall

[Pinned] Lordjada

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameLordjadaIn short Jada was the founder of OES, former member of JSM,SDJ,JOG and UDN. Known for his great leadership abilites and phenomenal teamwork. A very wise teacher to many players -LordjadaLordjada was without a doubt ...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0193Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Tyrlan
Red Hall

[Pinned] Tyrlan

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameGMANGman was young when I met him. He had a ton of skill and a force t reckon with. Him and Spidey were very competitive, but being on the inside they were like brother rivalries. Gman was young but to his credit as much as...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0168Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] GMAN
Red Hall

[Pinned] GMAN

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameGMANGman was young when I met him. He had a ton of skill and a force t reckon with. Him and Spidey were very competitive, but being on the inside they were like brother rivalries. Gman was young but to his credit as much as...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0151Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Bubba
Red Hall

[Pinned] Bubba

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameBubbaThe Bubba: This dude was originally recruited by GOR during a time where recruiting was getting hugely bloated within GOR. We were getting too many members and I always get nervous during these times because it is real...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0169Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Civil
Red Hall

[Pinned] Civil

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameA_CivilianAs I said before, Civil is the person I will always admire most from this community. Not for his skill level or playing abilities, but for his outstanding character. I do not mean to put him on a pedestal, but the...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0170Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Donatello
Red Hall

[Pinned] Donatello

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameDonatelloBiographyOne fourth of the rag tag group that was known as "TMNT" (Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and an honorary Splinter were also apart of this group), Donatello first picked up on everyone's radars in BOJ.  A...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0203Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Spidey
Red Hall

[Pinned] Spidey

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameSpidermanI have many good friends In this game, but Spidey takes them all. He is the first person that saw anything in me. He spent time training me and teaching me the game. Now he taught me some tricks but my execution wa...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0157Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Crazyfoo!
Red Hall

[Pinned] Crazyfoo!

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameCrazyfoo!Once upon a time there was a new player named Crazyfoo! hehe. This jedi met another jedi named Trelum. They got to know eachother pretty good and became great friends. They both had a desire to become the most powe...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0355Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Trelum
Red Hall

[Pinned] Trelum

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameTrelumIf Crazyfoo was the big heavy hitter in BOJ, then Trelum was the perfect compliment to the team through his smart/tactile play. A heavy hitter in his own right, Trelum helped to co-found BOJ with his friends Crazyfoo ...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0169Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Achilles
Red Hall

[Pinned] Achilles

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameAchillesAchilles... Achilles was always my closest competitor back in the good ol SOR days. I never did beat him though, even in the prime of my youth, I always lost to Achilles which, I believe, only compliments this man's...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0180Small Dorak 4y
[Pinned] Oh Yeah
Red Hall

[Pinned] Oh Yeah

SWBF2 Jedi Hall of FameOh_YeahOh_Yea was definitely one of the best players of his time. He was also one of the best two (along with Book) in Afh during the clan's existence. He was pretty skilled with Aayla. To the point that he stood out amongs...
Small Dorak 4y
Dorak0178Small Dorak 4y